Mumma 30 days Package
- Pre-packed Confinement Herbs for 30 days
- Pre-packed Red Dates for 30 days
- Mom Series Herbal Bath for 28 days (7 boxes)
- Lemongrass Tea 25’s (1 Packet)
30 days confinement sets that offers simplicity and exclusive recovery through herbs, mummies are now better ‘equipped’ for their confinement.
- Pre-packed Confinement Herbs (30 days)
After 9 months of pregnancy and giving birth, post-partum women experience deficiency in blood and Qi, weakening uterus that leads to “coldness” in body, back ache, appetite disorders, discomfort from bloated stomach due to excessive wind, discharge of lochia/ heavy discharge, unable to produce breast milk due to blocked breast duct, fatigue-ness, constipation problem, as well as heavy water retention in body. Hence, traditional Chinese believe that proper confinement bring about healthier body and mind.
Professionally prescribed by TCM Physician, pre-packed herbs focus on 5 main confinement recovery stages, namely: Expel, Remove, Rejuvenate, Recuperate, Tonify.
Day 1: Nourish “Qi” & Tonify Yin
Day 2: Strengthening Spleen & Kidney
Day 3: Boosting Milk Supply and dissipate stasis
Day 4: Rejuvenate “Qi” & Blood
Day 5: Invigorate kidney and Reduce Water Retention
Day 6: continues as the Day 1
Packing Size: 10 packs per box, each pack per day for 2 servings
· 1 Pack of Confinement herbs
· Water: 1.5 to 2 liters
· Meat/ Vegetarian Meat (optional)
1. Prepare meat (optional) by rinsing and blanching in a pot of hot water.
2.Wash all the herbs. Pour all the ingredients into water and bring to boil.
3. Continue boiling for 10-15 mins, then simmer (under slow fire) for another 1.5 to 2 hours.
4. Add salt (optional). Serve it while hot.Store it in cool and dry place. Once open, please keep it refrigerated and discard after 1 year.
Dosage：Cook according to the sequence of number, herbs pack (1) for day 1, followed by herbs pack (2) for day 2 till herbs pack (5) for day 5 and back to pack 1 or Day 6. Continue the sequence there-on.
Every Pack is for 2 servings. Postpartum Women are advised to consume the soup twice a day (Lunch and dinner).
2. Pre-packed Red Dates Tea 30 days
Traditionally, it is always recommended that Mummies consume red dates tea during their confinement. This is to avoid excessive water retention or getting “cold” during the period. Red Dates, well-known KING OF NUTS, are rich in Iron and Vitamin C. Every pack consists Red Dates, Black Dates, Dang Shen, etc
Packing size: 10 packets/ per pack
Dosage：1 packets per day
- Mom Series Confinement Herbal Bath 28 days
After childbirth, women are physically weak, low immunity, therefore could easily catch cold, and infected with bacteria. It is also not advisable to tie/ pleat the hair if it is still wet, do not go to bed when hair is still wet. It is also advisable not to take bath when hungry or immediately after meal.
Ban Kah Chai Mom Series Confinement Herbal Bath mainly helps mother to expel wind, improve blood circulation and reduce after birth pain. It makes mother feels more comfortable after bath.
– Man Jin Zi – warming “meridian” and dispelling cold
– Balsamiferou Blumea Herb (Da Feng Ai) – Dispelling cold, regulates “meridian”, stops bleeding and relieves pain
– Lemongrass – Dispelling wind, reducing oedema
Packing Size: 4’s per box
Put a packet of herbal bath sachet into 1 litre of boiling water; allow it to soak for 3-5 mins. Thereafter, add in suitable amount of warm water and some white rice wine. Stir well then use it for bathing.
Note: If you are using water heater, please soak the herbal bath sachet with hottest temperature of water heater. Allow it to soak for 10-15 mins before use.
- Lemongrass Tea 25’s
Effect: expel wind, reduce bloated-ness, soothing and calming. Suitable for confinement period and normal daily consumption
Main ingredients: Lemongrass, Pandan
Packing Size: 4 gm x 25 teabags