Pre-packed Confinement Herbs
After 9 months of pregnancy and giving birth, post-partum women experience deficiency in blood and Qi, weakening uterus that leads to “coldness” in body, back ache, appetite disorders, discomfort from bloated stomach due to excessive wind, discharge of lochia/ heavy discharge, unable to produce breast milk due to blocked breast duct, fatigue-ness, constipation problem, as well as heavy water retention in body. Hence, traditional Chinese believe that proper confinement bring about healthier body and mind. Professionally prescribed by TCM Physician, pre-packed herbs focus on 5 main confinement recovery stages, namely: Expel, Remove, Rejuvenate, Recuperate, Tonify.
Day 1:Nourish “Qi” & Tonify Yin
Day 2: Strengthening Spleen & Kidney
Day 3: Boosting Milk Supply and dissipate stasis
Day 4: Rejuvenate “Qi” & Blood
Day 5: Invigorate kidney and Reduce Water Retention
Day 6: continues as the Day 1
Packing Size: 10 packs for 10 days, each pack per day for 2 servings
For 20 days use, you may wish to purchase 2 sets
For 30 days use, you may wish to purchase 3 sets
- 1 Pack of Confinement herbs
- Water: 1.5 to 2 liters
- Meat/ Vegetarian Meat (optional)
- Prepare meat (optional) by rinsing and blanching in a pot of hot water.
2. Wash all the herbs. Pour all the ingredients into water and bring to boil.
3. Continue boiling for 10-15 mins, then simmer (under slow fire) for another 1.5 to 2 hours.
4. Add salt (optional). Serve it while hot.Store it in cool and dry place. Once open, please keep it refrigerated and discard after 1 year.Dosage：Cook according to the sequence of number, herbs pack (1) for day 1, followed by herbs pack (2) for day 2 till herbs pack (5) for day 5 and back to pack 1 or Day 6. Continue the sequence there-on. Every Pack is for 2 servings. Postpartum Women are advised to consume the soup twice a day (Lunch and dinner).
包装: 每盒10包. 每包可供2餐食用（午餐与晚餐）
10包 – 10天
20包 – 20天
30包 – 30天